You're already aware of the value of admitted student research in the spring and why it should be part of your admissions plan, but execution can be daunting and this year is different from all the rest.
At Maguire Associates, much of our past two weeks has been focused on our COVID-19 research and subsequent webinar for the Chronicle, but now is the time to begin thinking about admitted students: why they enroll at your institution, choose another, or don’t enroll in college.
This year, admitted student research projects will be a bit different because we will want to measure the effect of COVID-19 on decision making while seeing how your school can adjust brand perception and messaging for student and parent concerns within your control. This can prevent over-correction for the next cycle which will see challenges, but (hopefully) none like a global pandemic.
If you want to learn more from your admitted student decisions, but don’t know where to start, let Maguire Associates guide you through the process. We offer more than the do-it-yourself packaged solutions on the market; we alleviate bandwidth stress for your team, while providing actionable insights you can use. And we will do everything in the context of COVID-19 so your strategy is informed and helpful for your students and institution.
Discover why we're better:
- Our team can steer you from dozens of stumbling blocks hidden along the way because we’ve dealt with them before.
- You won't worry about building survey forms, launching email campaigns, or experimenting with incentives to maximize your responses.
- We will deliver custom reports, interpret data, and give actionable recommendations from the responses, all within weeks of kickoff.
- Our "real-time" follow-up functionality connects admitted students directly with your staff if they have additional questions/concerns during their decision process.
- The survey data will be linked with your student data for increased understanding of how competitive aid package are, which touch-points are most predictive of enrollment, etc.
Our expertise will guide you through the process efficiently and leave you with a deeper understanding of what motivates your students. Most importantly, with our consult, you'll know what actions are necessary to improve next cycle and be able to parse out the decisions driven by COVID-19 from simple messaging and organic interest in your institution.
See what our clients say and then contact us today:
We wanted to better understand our students' decision-making process to adjust our recruitment and messaging strategy. The University had little research to rely on, and we needed something that could be turned around quickly to help our planning for the next cycle. Maguire Associates' research helped us to understand what our students are looking for in an institution and the qualities they consider most important. Using the research and recommendations, we have created recruitment materials that are centered around students' interests and have tailored our admissions conversations to answer questions students may have, before they have even asked them."
Monica C. Scott | Director of Admissions | Xavier University of Louisiana